Project by ABILIS FOUNDATION, FINLAND in District Shaheed Benazir Abad
(Period: 01st September 2011 – 30th September 2012)
NDF launched the project “Women Empowerment Center” in collaboration of Abilis Foundation, Finland.
During the project reporting time 350 women with disabilities were equipped with training of tailoring & ICT Computer Courses with establishment Women Empowerment Center in Nawabshah.
- To ensure access of learning space for women with disabilities
- To promote home based enterprise
- To provide pick & drop facilities to access the center regularly
- To enhance skills of women with disabilities to eran dignified manner
- Regular classes of Tailoring & ICT Computer Center
- 03 months based batch completed in each quarter
- Career counseling training to establish home based business/enterprise
The 350 Women with disabilities were equipped in the training of tailoring & ICT Computer course in 12 months.
Career counseling of 350 Women with disabilities to make prepare them to establish home based enterprise.